COVID-19 Quick Birth Skills Online Class
Scary Times With COVID-19
Welcome to COVID-19 FAST-TRACK BIRTHING SKILLS Online Course
Without a doubt, you are going to birth your baby just because you are pregnant now … even during this terrifying time.
Birth Is Always A Story … Your Birth Story … No One Else’s.
Birthing Better skills were created by hundreds of fathers and mothers in the early 1970s because of their Birth Stories. Since then Birthing Better skills were fundamental to the Birth Stories of tens of thousands of pregnant/birthing families.
This Quick Skills Birth Course Is A Story
You should change the order of the chapters.
FATHERS/OTHERS: Men equally developed these skills:
Pick the order of the skills you want to learn because your two jobs are:
- To prepare your pregnant partner’s body to birth your baby. GIVING BIRTH IS AN EXERCISE IN PLUMBING: A BIG OBJECT HAS TO COME OUT OF A CONTAINER. Help to open that container, create mobility and internal softness.
- To help the birthing woman to cope, manage, work through, deal with, handle, stay on top of and feel in control as she does this life-transforming no matter ALL circumstances.
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE DOING THE BIRTH.
- Learn the skills you feel you need first and build your confidence and capability
- If you are between 24-36 weeks pregnancy then PREPARE YOUR PREGNANT BODY FIRST
- If you’re between 36-42+ weeks LEARN THE BIRTH COPING SKILLS FIRST.
Teach each other what you’ve learned.
The Chicken or The Egg?
COPE? When you’re doing this one-off, the dynamic, life-transforming activity you want to cope, manage, work through, deal with, handle. stay on top of and feel in control no matter where you birth, who is present, your circumstances, the type of birth or what happens to and around you.
- YOU GOT PREGNANT TO HAVE A BABY NOT A ‘TYPE’ OF BIRTH
- GIVING BIRTH IS AN ACTIVITY NOT JUST SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU
- Reduce or prevent increased medical interventions and medically unnecessary Caesareans because you don’t cope well, get tired and no one wants you to suffer.
- YOU AND YOU ALONE ARE CREATING THE BIRTH STORY YOU’LL REMEMBER
- DURING THE ACTIVITY OF BIRTHING YOUR BABY, YOUR BIGGEST CHOICE IS HOW YOU BREATHE IN AND HOW YOU BREATHE OUT.
- YOU WILL BIRTH BETTER BEING SKILLED IN ALL BIRTHS WITHOUT EXCEPTION
PREPARE YOUR PREGNANT BODY? No matter how you birth, prepare your body to birth your baby.
- CREATE SPACE INSIDE YOUR BODY
- CREATE MOBILITY AND SOFTNESS INSIDE YOUR PELVIS
- PREPARE YOUR BIRTH CANAL
- USE THESE SKILLS DURING THE ACTIVITY OF BIRTHING YOUR BABY
The chicken and the egg meet: If you cope and manage well, if you open your body easily then you may be able to prevent or reduce long 1st/2nd Stage of labor that leads to more medical interventions and perhaps medically unnecessary C-sections that will keep you in hospital longer with this virus around.
Your Type Of Birth
- Enjoy preparing your body to birth your baby because pregnancy is infrequent and you’re building a relationship to your baby and family members
- Learn the coping skills and use them driving to hospital (your labor), being prepped (your transition) and surgery (your birth)
- Also use your skills when anxious, nervous, overly excited and feel overwhelmed or disconnected
LABOR AND VAGINAL BIRTH:
- Whether at home or hospital, you want to birth effectively and cope well so you don’t end up with more interventions and medically unnecessary C-section.
- If women don’t cope well, the medical profession does not want you to ‘suffer’.If your labor and delivery is long, the medical profession doesn’t want to risk you or your baby’s well-being.
- Working with your midwife or doula. Your responsibility is to have your own set of skills to birth your baby and not rely on them to be your support or coach or even be there.
- YOU MUST BECOME A SKILLED BIRTHING WOMEN.
LABOR TO UNPLANNED CESAREAN
- Use your birth skills throughout labor, while being prepped and in surgery
- This is your baby’s birth regardless of the type of birth
- You ABSOLUTELY MUST PREPARE YOUR BODY FOR BIRTH
- You absolutely must learn to cope, manage, work through, deal with, handle, stay on top of and feel in control
- Too many Caesareans are caused by women who have not coped well and who have a long 1st and 2nd Stage because the woman has NOT prepared her body to open up!
COVID-19 Quick Birth Skills Online Class
COVID-19 Quick Birth Skills Online Class. Right now it's more important that all expectant moms and dads learn then use birth skills in every type of birth
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock