Simple Skills To Reduce Coronavirus Viral Load In Your Body
THIS IS HOW TO THINK:
Virus, bacteria and yeast multiple very rapidly. Your #1 job is to cut down on the amount of virus coming into your system.
The virus will enter through your eyes, ears, nose, mouth … carried there by hands. You want to keep these orifices flushed/washed which cuts down on the viral load by just washing it away.
FIRST SYMPTOMS: The earliest symptoms is when to start using these skills:
- Itching in nose
- eyes, ears and tickling in throat
- fullness in the tummy (“I’m just not feeling well”)
- dry cough
- shortness of breath
The fever and dry cough will come a few days after this itching or slight discomfort.
The medical profession does not yet have a prevention or cure.
Use the natural health in your area … not to ‘cure’ yourself, but rather to try to reduce or prevent the viral load in your body from getting out of hand in your own body or what you shed by coughing or sneezing.
Act first and fast using natural methods and alongside any medical care.
The virus enters through your eyes, nose, mouth and ears. Your #1 job is to cut down on the amount of virus coming into your system.
- EYES: If you can get an eye cup then use it, if not just splash warm water in and around your eyes and don’t scratch them every time they itch.
- NOSE: take slightly salty water, put drop on index finger and snort in … both nostrils. Repeat if nose continues to be itchy or stuffed.
- EARS: splash with slightly salty water and rub into your ear holes
- THROAT: Gargle with slightly salty water and spit out. Repeat when throat feels sore again. Repeat. Spray with natural herbal throat spray.
- STOMACH: Your tummy might just feel a bit ‘full’ or unsettled
- Drink warm slightly salt water, or diluted vinegar or dissolved baking soda. This changes the ‘environment’ so the virus doesn’t like it.
- Lots of pre/probiotics
- Shower, wash whole body and scalp
- At the end of the day, totally wash off your whole body and scalp. You can then spread diluted salt water or diluted vinegar or baking soda or an herbal infusion (cloves, cinnamon, sage, cedar, thyme) all over your body.
- Wash hands, face often and keep repeating again and again if you are tempted to itch different places
- Start with Vitamin C … all day and lots of it
- If you have Allibiotic (from NOW foods) or Oregano Oil, Olive Leaf extract or garlic … take heaps of that for the first 3-5 days. These are anti-viral. Your #1 job is to cut down on the amount of virus coming into your system.
- Everything you do will probably reduce how sick you get.
- Most people ignore those early symptoms and then get sick. Your #1 job is to cut down on the amount of virus coming into your system.
- Don’t take anything for fever because that masks the symptoms. You want to treat the early symptoms so the virus does not multiple in your system. Masking the symptoms means you won’t feel those early symptoms.
- It’s ok to have a fever. This is your body’s attempt to kill the virus. Work with the fever, not against it.
- If you have access to homeopathics: Ferrum Phos as a Tissue Salt. If the face gets very red then Belladona.
- Gargle with salt water frequently. Find a natural herbal throat spray and use it.
- Homeopathic Bryonia and find other herbs that are good for respiratory stuff. Just Google what is available in your area
BUILD YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Temporarily cutting back on coffee, sodas, smoking, partying hard
- Google what build immune systems in your area. Ginseng is one such herb
IF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM GOES INTO HYPER-DRIVE LIKE AN ASTHMA ATTACK
- Cytokine supplements
- Homeopathic Histamine
- Over the counter anti-histamines.
If you are terrified, anxious and fearful … it’s ok. Aconite and Argentum Nit are very good homeopathics to take when you feel this way. We will be required to act first and act fast.
ARTICLE: Read this general information interview 3 March 2020: https://www.vox.com/2020/3/2/21161067/coronavirus-covid19-china
- We’re knowing more about the virus now and information is power and reduces fear
- Interview also explains what China has learned from how they responded.
ARTICLE: Watch the video of the young man in the middle of the article.He explains his experience of having Coronavirus. It’s a teaching tool. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/06/coronavirus-facts-what-is-the-mortality-rate-and-is-there-a-cure-covid-19
- He didn’t immediately take his symptoms seriously. … too little, too late.
- Listen to the symptoms
- ACT FIRST AND ACT FAST Use the protocol below (and other things you can think of) right away and stay on it for up to 5 days.
- This is a cluster disease rather than wide spread … at the moment.
- If you’re in a cluster, you are at risk.
- If you are not in a cluster, you are not at risk and can go about your life.
- If one or two cases occur in your area, that does not mean there’s a ‘cluster’.
- One city Wuhan in China out of thousands was/is affected. No other cluster has developed in any other Chinese city. There are clusters in N. Italy, Washington State and S. Korea, Japan
- The success in China was due to IMMEDIATE scanning, observing, treating.
- The health system took everyone’s temperature.
- Isolated people if they had elevated temperature or other ’symptom’.
- Treated immediately if symptoms got worse.
- They didn’t wait long, encouraged people to be more pro-active and collectively work together to contain the outbreak.
- YOU HAVE TO DO THIS WITH YOURSELF AND FAMILY … Act first and fast as soon as the earliest symptoms appear.
- ARTICLE: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-08/coronavirus-nears-fatal-tipping-point-when-lungs-are-inflamed?srnd=premium-europe
- CLEAREST LIST OF SYMPTOMS
OVERALL STATISTICS: Information coming from a massive study by the Chinese Centres of Disease Control.
It looked at 44,000 people and showed 2.8% of infected men died compared with 1.7% of women.
And 0.2% of children and teenagers died compared with nearly 15% of people over the age of 80.